One book I enjoyed reading was Delirium by Lauren
Oliver. This book was a fantasy story
about a girl, Lena, who lives in a world where love is a disease. The government chooses who you marry and what
your job is. I remember loving the twist
in this book where Lena falls in love with a boy named Alex. This of course very dangerous and against the
law but Lena fights in what she believes in.
This book is full of suspense and I could barely put it down. Lena does things she never thought she would
do because she decides to follow her heart instead of doing what the government
thinks is right. For those reasons I
thought this book was excellent.
My favorite genre of books is fantasy. I also like realistic fiction. I like fantasy because it’s usually very
suspenseful and exciting since it can never happen. I like realistic fiction because it’s about
things that can really happen in life.
The book I am currently reading is The Rise of Nine
by Pittacus Lore. This book takes place
in the United States and Europe during present time. This book is the third book in the I am
number Four series. This series is
about seven aliens that look like humans but have amazing powers. These aliens
came from the planet Lorien and are the last remaining Loric people. There are Mogadorians trying to hunt them down
and kill them, then take over earth. The
main characters are Four, Six, and Seven.
Number Six recently found Seven, Ten, and eight. Number Four recently found Nine. They are all trying to get together and find
Five so they can try to defeat the Mogadorians once and for all. The thing is, Four and Nine are in the US and
have no idea where Six, Eight, Ten, and Seven are (Europe). During the book they are training and
fighting Mogs. There is also somewhat of
a love triangle going on. Seven likes Eight,
but Eight likes Six. Then there’s Six
who likes Four, but Four likes a human named Sarah (from the previous
books). Four is determined to find his
human friends Sarah and Sam who were captured by the Mogs. Nine, who is with Four is only focused on finding
the rest of the Lorics. Eight, Seven, Ten,
and Six are trying to head back to US because Six knows that’s where Four is,
but they keep running into trouble with Mogs. They finally ended up
teleporting, but Six was the only one to end up in America. Currently, Six and Eight are on their way to
Ohio, where they believe a Loric ship is hidden. Also, Six has no idea where she is and Eight,
Seven, and Ten are somewhere in Africa.
On top of them all being separated, Setrakus Ra , the strongest Mogadorian
ever has recently made his way to Earth.
Things are certainly not looking great for these aliens right now.
No comments:
Post a Comment